Dr. Brian Bergmann, DDS
What I enjoy most about being a dentist is developing trusting relationships and delivering optimum care. It is important that my patients feel comfortable and cared about as individuals as well as a patient. That is why I will always to strive to provide the most current, high-quality, pain-free treatment.
By insisting on precision and detail, along with extensive post-graduate education, I have been successful in treating numerous complex dental conditions.
It is my desire to earn your loyalty and be the dentist who cares for your family and friends.
- Attended UW Madison and received a doctorate from Marquette University Dental School
- Member of the American Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, Waukesha County Dental Society, and Chicago Dental Society
- Involved in establishing the Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic
- Supports the Lake Area Free Dental Clinic
- Received the 2017 Okauchee Area Business Association Person of the Year award for community service